(click on Image to enlarge)
· This year’s 9th Annual Newaygo Troutfest raised $12,000!!!!!!
· Many thanks to all the west Mi businesses & persons who donated merchandise for the raffle prize packages helped sell raffle tickets and made it possible for event advertising.
· Thank you to Parsley’s Sport Shop, for hosting the fishing contest!
· Thanks to our community for it’s HUGE support!!....It’s your $5 donations for raffle tickets that make the Troutfest be a success in reaching their monetary goal to benefit the chosen non-profit orgs!
· Thanks to our Troutfest staff:
1. Wendy Muir, for organizing & hosting – she has worked VERY hard and has spent “Countless” hours organizing by contacting businesses & collecting prizes, raffle ticket distribution & event scheduling!
2. Rachel Wisner, for donating countless hours selling raffle tickets and more!
3. Sherri Russell, for maintaining the website, providing professional photography services for this 3 day event & organizing the Troutfest Art Exhibition.
· Be sure to sign up for email notifications for next years schedule and photos from this year’s event. (to the right of this post)